Building hours Monday through Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm (For scheduled events, the building may remain open until 9:30pm)
2nd floor front desk hours: 10:00am to 12:00pm, 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Remote pick-up area Monday through Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
H-1B pick-up and travel signatures Monday through Friday 10am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm
***H-1B pickup and travel signatures will be unavailable from 12pm - 1pm Monday through Friday due to lunch closure***
- Walk-in advising available Monday-Friday 1 - 4pm.
- Zoom advising is available by appointment Monday-Friday 1 - 4pm. Make an appointment here.
Individual advising on zoom will be available by appointment Students can book appointments three days in advance. When you come for your appointment, you will be placed in a waiting room until you are called upon, and should be prepared to provide your Stanford student ID number. Please do not book more than one appointment slot per day.You may have to wait up to 30 minutes in Zoom to be seen after the start of your scheduled appointment time. (Up to 3 students may register for the same appointment time and advising is limited to 10 minutes per student.) The advisor will know that you are in the waiting room, so there is no need to email the advisor.
If you are advised over Zoom and had sent an email prior to the appointment, your email will be deleted from the queue so as not to duplicate services.
Scholar/ Department Administrator Advising
- Zoom and phone appointments available upon request (email@example.com)
- In person walk-in hours: Wednesday and Friday, 1pm - 4pm, 2nd floor
Document Drop-Off and Pick-Up
- If you are dropping off documents, they can be left in the red lockbox in the Bechtel Center lobby during our open office hours. Students and scholars can also drop off I-20 /DS-2019s for a travel signature. Documents can be picked up in the lobby on the next weekday between 8:30am and 4:30pm. You will find them in an envelope in a mail holder by the stairs. They will be sorted by last name.
- Travel Signatures: Monday through Friday 10am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm
- H-1B Document Pick-up: Monday through Friday 10am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm
Office of Global Scholarships
- In person walk-in hours for Global Scholarships - 2nd floor:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1pm - 4pm and Wednesdays from 10am - 12pm
- No in person walk-in hours on Mondays or Fridays
- Zoom appointments available upon request (firstname.lastname@example.org)