First you need to log into Bechtel Connect. You can log into the system either through Axess or directly from Bechtel Connect.
1. You will be directed to submit an Initial I-20/DS-2019 request or log-in to Bechtel Connect to initiate request. Select the first option to log in to the site with your SUNET ID and password.
2. Log in with your SUNET ID and Password
3. Select the quarter and click “Apply”
4. Read “Instructions” carefully
5. Complete “Allowable Proof of Funding”
6. Read “What is allowable proof of funding” carefully and click “Mark as Read”.
7. Select “Initial I-20/DS-2019: Statement of Understanding” and sign by “clicking here sign digitally”
8. Click “Current Immigration Information”
9. If you are not currently in the U.S. please click “No”.
10. If you are currently in the U.S., please answer “Yes” and complete the following questions.
If you are currently studying, please upload current I-20 or DS-2019 and most recent I-94.
11. Click “Dependents Arriving to the U.S.”
12. If you are not bringing dependents to the U.S. please click “No”.
13. If you are bringing dependents to the U.S., please complete all the questions and upload dependent’s passport copy.
14. Click “Funding for Initial I-20/DS-2019”
15. If you want to find out how much expense you need to show in order for you to cover your program at Stanford please click the links. Please choose correct funding sources, put the amount for each funding source and upload proofs for each funding source. If you are not sure about what is allowable proof of funding please check Learning Content section again.
15. Click “Mailing Address for i-20/DS-2019 Document
16. We will be using this address to mail your visa document (I-20 or DS-2019). Please provide accurate mailing address as well as phone number.
17. Click “Student Information”
18. Answer the questions and upload your passport copy and formal admission letter or screenshot of admission offer.
19. Once you complete the request please click “Submit” button.