Skip to content Skip to navigation

F-1 Student/F-2 Dependent

Documents Required for Re-Entry to the U.S.

  • Valid passport
  • Valid F-1 visa (except for Canadian citizens)
  • Valid I-20 signed for travel by a Bechtel International Center advisor
  • Your I-20 must be signed within 12 months of the date of reentry
  • F-2 dependents must have their own I-20 forms with a valid travel signature and valid F-2 visa.

Students on Post Completion OPT should check additional requirements.