How to Request Initial I-20 or DS-2019
Main content start
- You need to log into the portal with your SUNet ID and password. You will be directed to “I-20 or DS-2019 Request Information” page. Read the instructions carefully.
- Immigration Status: If you are currently in the U.S. and are transferring your existing SEVIS ID to Stanford from your current school, click the Transfer In button and answer the questions.
- Personal & Program: Confirm which visa document type you are requesting: F-1 I-20 or J-1 DS-2019.
- Upload a copy of your passport biographic page.
- Upload your admission letter.
- Financial Details: Please read the instructions carefully and upload your funding documents.
- After completing the request, click Submit.