Welcome to Stanford!
Bechtel International Center extends a warm welcome to the spouses of international students and visiting scholars at Stanford. It is our hope that your time at Stanford will be an enriching experience for every member of your family.
- Subscribe to the Spouse Programs Newsletter and receive regular email updates of classes and programs for spouses. To subscribe, send an email (blank) to: email@example.com
- Subscribe to the mailing list for information on social and cultural programs and receive regular email updates. To subscribe, send an email (blank) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the Bulletin Board at Bechtel International Center for current programs and classes.
- Read our newsletter (pdf)
- View the classes we offer - short schedule (pdf)
- Register for classes here
Friday Morning Coffee
Friday Morning Coffee is held every Friday, from 10 am–12 pm, in the Assembly Room at Bechtel International Center. This is a great way to meet other international families and learn about programs and classes offered at Bechtel International Center.
The Resource Center is staffed by volunteer international spouses/partners who have been through the experience of leaving their home countries and the challenge of creating new lives at Stanford. They are eager to guide you in creating your new life at Stanford. You can get information about housing, child care and programs, travel and volunteering opportunities and many other topics. The Resource Center is located on the first floor of Bechtel International Center and is open on Wednesday and Friday from 10 to noon.