Orientation for Graduate Students
The 2023 New International Graduate Student Orientation takes place Monday, September 11 to Friday, September 22 at Bechtel International Center. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Orientation begins Monday, September 11.
- All orientation events take place in person at Bechtel International Center.
- If you can't make the first week, don't worry! All sessions repeat during the second week.
- Dinners featuring world foods from Palo Alto restaurants. Tickets are limited and sold at orientation.
- Bus tours of the San Francisco - Bay Area during the orientation weekends.
- Welcome reception featuring food, music and prizes during the second week of orientation. This event is free.
- International karaoke night.
- Transplants Taking Root: Skills and Resources for Mental Health and Well-Being at Stanford
- F-1 & J-1 Employment in the United States
- ... and more!
Browse this list of resources from the 2023 new student orientation for graduate international students: