Orientation for Graduate Students
The 2024 New International Graduate Student Orientation takes place Monday, September 9 to Friday, September 20 at Bechtel International Center. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Orientation begins Monday, September 9.
- All orientation events take place in person at Bechtel International Center.
- If you can't make the first week, don't worry! All sessions repeat during the second week.
- Dinners featuring world foods from Palo Alto restaurants. Tickets are limited and sold at orientation.
- Bus tours of the San Francisco - Bay Area during the orientation weekends.
- Welcome reception featuring food, music and prizes during the second week of orientation. This event is free.
- International karaoke night.
- Transplants Taking Root: Skills and Resources for Mental Health and Well-Being at Stanford
- F-1 & J-1 Employment in the United States
- ... and more!
Browse this list of resources from the 2023 new student orientation for graduate international students while we plan the 2024 orientation: