Programs for International Spouses and Families
The Bechtel International Center extends a warm welcome to the spouses of international students and visiting scholars at Stanford. It is our hope that your time at Stanford will be an enriching experience for every member of your family.
This program provides events and activities for international spouses and partners. These events are great opportunities to get settled in the Bay Area, build a new network (friendships!), practice English, and develop ideas for an interesting and satisfying life here.
International Spouse Coffee
This is an ideal opportunity to make new friends & learn more about Bechtel’s programs, classes & workshops for spouses, the Stanford campus, and helpful resources in the nearby communities. No registration required - just stop by!
Every Wednesday, 10:30 AM - 12 PM
Bechtel International Center
Getting Started at Stanford
Are you new to Stanford? Check out the following resources for new spouses and families.
- Spouse Registration Form
- Tell us more about yourself so that we can support you with additional information and resources. Fill out our Spouse Registration Form.
- Join our Volunteer Program Activities at Bechtel
- Every quarter, an enthusiastic team of volunteers offers a great variety of programs. You can participate remotely & in-person in a wide range of activities, such as cooking classes, conversation groups, or well-being workshops, just to name a few.
- Check out our Fall Quarter Program to learn more about recent events for spouses and families.
- Stay in Touch!
- Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter for updates on upcoming programs and events.
Stay up to date on spouse and family events with out weekly newsletter!