Stanford specific webinar from Sprintax
Monday, March 4, 2024 4pm PST
Sprintax will be hosting an information tax webinar to provide an overview of some of the main areas you may need to know about nonresident tax.Topics include: who must file tax forms as a nonresident, residency for tax purposes, when is the filing deadline, FICA taxes, tax forms you may receive or need to complete, as well as an overview of how Sprintax can help to prepare your tax returns via its online software.
General information tax webinar by tax professional
Wednesday, March 6, 2024 4-6pm PST
- Bechtel will be hosting a general information tax Zoom webinar with a tax professional. The webinar includes tax information for foreign nationals filing as non-resident aliens and also those that have become US Residents for tax purpose We advise you to prepare by reading over the tax page of our website and preparing your questions on how to file your federal or state taxes.
Stanford Mind Over Money Taxes 101 for international graduate students
Webinar Information (TBA)
Sprintax Open Tax Webinars for Filing Season 2023:
In these tax webinars, international students, scholars and professionals will be run through everything they need to know about nonresident tax for the 2023 tax season. Topics will include who must file, tax residency, FICA, State returns, implications of misfiling as well as how to use Sprintax to prepare a compliant tax return.
- Wednesday January 24th @ 3pm ET – Register here
- Thursday February 8th @ 1pm ET – Register here
- Tuesday February 20th @ 12pm ET – Register here
- Tuesday March 5th @ 4pm ET – Register here
- Wednesday March 20th @ 2pm ET – Register here
- Wednesday March 27th @ 1pm ET – Register here
- Thursday April 4th @ 3pm ET – Register here
- Wednesday April 10th @ 12pm ET – Register here
- Monday April 15th @ 1pm ET – Register here
Sprintax webinars for students on OPT/CPT
Topics covered will include residency for tax purposes, tax liabilities when on OPT/CPT and pre-employment tax forms when on OPT/CPT. The Sprintax team will also provide an overview of Sprintax Forms which can be used to prepare your pre OPT/CPT employment tax documents.
Resources for students filing as Resident Aliens
Stanford Mind Over Money Tax 101 for Graduate Students
Webinar recording - Coming after webinar is held